Exotic & cosplay looks in boudoir

You have probably noticed plenty of faceless/fully anonymous xxx, kinky, fetish & even BDSM-tinted images on this page. Gritty, hard & arty (and often black & white). This is indeed something that I enjoy making for small expos.

However sensual, dreamy boudoir mixed with exotic looks and cosplay influences are also possible paths for shoots (and probably even more liked by most models).

Let me showcase some samples from such shoots:

Let me show you who's really in charge, Elf-boy!

Tendres Cousines (1979 Pascal Lainé).Inspired by the Symbolism of Gustav Klimt's Wiener Secession-movement.Life inside an Arabian harem - Inspired by the movie  "Angélique et le Sultan"

Elven Erotica in the meadows of Lothlórien.Now boy, do it!.I will always worship You, my Queen

Inspired by the movie Angélique et le Sultan.Les Chansons de Bilitis (1894 Pierre-Félix Louis).Life inside an Arabian harem

Interested in such a shoot?

Then there are a few things you should know:


For my portfolio & expos I normally only use images without a visible face unless the model desires to be recognizable (because they're either a model or or they like a bit of fame or they enjoy exhibitionism),

A contract stipulating what can/cannot be done with the images will be drawn,

I don't shoot with "your camera", nor on "your card". I use my own pro-gear that I know by heart and that I also use for my "dayjob shoots" on events or for documentaries,

▷ After a shoot (any shoot or event) I select the images, process them & send the ordered amount (basic = 3-10) to the model via WeTransfer. This is not at the same speed as JPG-shooting amateurs who dump all images directly from memory card to Facebook. Processing takes time and since I shoot stills & videos on a daily basis there is a processing order: 

payed event reports ▷ payed shoots ▷ freelance event reports ▷ other shoots including TFP (= free work when I have a specific idea to add something special to my portfolio or when I meet someone as crazy as myself with ideas that trigger me). So depending on the category you fall into, you'll have to be patient. Normally within 24-48hrs you'll get a 1st sample to tease your eyes,

▷ As a man, I can only focus on 1 thing at a time; so when I'm directing, filming & photographing, my mind is focussed on making art (that is art, not Art and even less ART 😉)

Would you like to model yourself?
Do you have more questions after reading this than before?
Do you want to organise an expo in your club/galerie, on your event/party/fair?

Just contact me via the contact form on your right (unless you're using a phone, then you'll have to look for the little bars topleft to fold out the menu).

Fantasy boudoir - The Dryad & the Elf (2023)

Namaste


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

The Left Behind - series

Candlewax & tattoos (PAIN/PVIN Magazine teaser)

Masked bi-XXX

Couloir boudoir

Tape & Ink (PAIN/PVIN Magazine teaser)