Freedom means having the choice

A slave chooses to submit to a dom/me of their choice. That is a slave's prerogative. You must not force this primary choice upon them.. once they submit and hand themselves over it becomes a different story .. until the slave chooses to use the safe word.

The same goes for life in this big & beautiful world.
Everybody has the right to make a choice.
And I accept their choices as long as their choices
    * do not endanger/hurt, the Planet, the animals, my few loved ones or myself,
    * do not limit or inhibit my right and ability to make my own choices,
    * and they bear the consequences of their own choices without drama.

Freedom means having the choice to be free.. or not.

&Freedom means having the choice

More from this series on Flickr

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

The Left Behind - series

Candlewax & tattoos (PAIN/PVIN Magazine teaser)

Masked bi-XXX

Couloir boudoir

Tape & Ink (PAIN/PVIN Magazine teaser)