Populaire posts van deze blog
Exotic & cosplay looks in boudoir
You have probably noticed plenty of faceless/fully anonymous xxx, kinky, fetish & even BDSM-tinted images on this page. Gritty, hard & arty (and often black & white). This is indeed something that I enjoy making for small expos. However sensual, dreamy boudoir mixed with exotic looks and cosplay influences are also possible paths for shoots ( and probably even more liked by most models ). Let me showcase some samples from such shoots: . . . . . . Interested in such a shoot? Then there are a few things you should know: ▷ For my portfolio & expos I normally only use images without a visible face unless the model desires to be recognizable ( because they're either a model, or they like a bit of fame, or they enjoy exhibitionism ), ▷ A contract stipulating what can/cannot be done with the images will be drawn up , ▷ I don't shoot with "your camera", nor on "your card" . I use my own pro-gear that I know by heart and that I also use ...
Tape & Ink (PAIN/PVIN Magazine teaser)
Having a holiday during the 2nd lockdown of 2020 was a great opportunity to play a bit around with tape on skin (combining BDSM with Body Art, as we brainstormed about for the PVIN/PAIN magazine). After the pandemic there will be hopefully some more taped images and plenty of tattoo pictures. Inked ladies who are interested in creating images (can be boudoir, costume, fine art nude, kinky & Dark Fantasy) with their pretty tattoos are welcome to contact us for collabs in 2021. Originally posted on Flickr
Slaves in a slaughterhouse
Making fog
The illustrated history of Pacman
Waiting at the Gate
Once in a while somebody spontanously contacts you and says " I'd like to pose for any crazy idea you might have at the moment " and actually show up for the planned meeting. If your plans are for an outdoors shoot always make sure to plan it in a nice place where you can go for a walk if the models don't show up. It'll be a wee bit less frustrating. . Namaste

Reacties
Een reactie posten